RECOMMENDATIONS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
1. In youth work, it is important to choose the right communication channel. The most effective channel are social networks. No TV channel today can compete with Instagram, which is not only the main source of news for today's youth, but also one of the most popular ways to spend free time. An effective channel is also the personal communication among youngsters.
2. The most attractive themes of social projects are the accessibility of the urban environment for the disabled, environmental projects and public space design. Projects have to be segmented: girls find it more interesting to work on increasing the city accessibility of disabled, while boys are more interested in architecture and protection of historical heritage.
3. Urbanized Kazakh youth are interested in participating in city development projects. However, most of them have never been volunteers, so it is important that the proposals for urban activities contain clear information in Kazakh language: a clear project outline as well as step-by-step instructions on how to participate in the projects.
4. It is recommended that the project be not only socially significant, but should also enable young people to learn new skills and acquire useful knowledge and resources. The study showed that the new generation of Kazakhs carries global ideology of personal growth and self-improvement.
5. Another important aspect is the self-positioning of young people in social networks. Their looks on Instagram as participants of a social project are very important. If this allows increasing the "weight" of its public profile in the eyes of other users, the probability of their engagement in such activity grows multifold.
6. When developing urban projects, the linguistic status of urbanized Kazakh youth shall be taken into account. Bilinguals are more susceptible to the idea of participating in community activities. They are easier to motivate and engage in solving urban problems. Young people who speak only Kazakh tend to be passive more often. They show less initiative and expect to be commanded and managed in the implementation of public projects.
7. Events in the Kazakh language is also an important criterion. In addition, more conservative young people may sabotage projects that ignore Kazakh language.