1. All Astana districts have a pressing issue of improving the pedestrian infrastructure, including street lighting (especially city's western districts).
2. Public transport in the capital requires improvement. Optimizing routes and increasing the fleet of buses will increase travel comfort and shorten the waiting time.
3. The center of the Left Bank is new, most prestigious and problematic area of the city. Oftentimes people are dissatisfied with the level of urban comfort and social infrastructure.
4. Astana's urban space has an extremely uneven distribution of culture facilities, parks and squares.
5. Despite the high share of those who find the city comfortable, more than half of the respondents are forced to regularly travel to other areas for leisure or social infrastructure.
6. Despite the high share of those who wished to receive information on urban development and their participation, more than half of the respondents take no action in the work of their Apartments' Owners Cooperative (KSK0.
7. 75% of respondents have never participated in public discussions related to urban development.
8. Local executives should pay more attention to the potential of engaging community in solving urban problems.